Sennheiser HD25 Plus Closed Back Headphones
The closed-back Sennheiser HD 25 plus are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise and come with straight and coiled cables and a spare set of earpads.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Includes detachable 2m straight cable and 3m coiled cable
- Spare set of velour earpads included
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Read More
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 hplus eadphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals' working headphones.
Sennheiser HD25 plus Specifications
Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.3 %
Contact pressure: - 2.5 N
Ear coupling: supraaural
Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
Cable length: 2 m straight and 3m coiled
Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
Weight Without cable: 140 g
Nominal impedance: 70 ohms
Load rating: 200 mW
Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB