Sennheiser HD25 Light Closed Back Headphones
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 60 ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice coils for fast transient response
The HD 25 LIGHT features a simpler headband design and slightly different drivers but brings a well-defined bass and detailed treble to any monitoring task. The headphones have an impedance of 60 ohms, a maximum SPL of 114dB and a frequency response of 30 to 16,000Hz. The straight, dual-sided steel cable (3m) comes complete with a 3.5 to 6.3mm (1/8 inch to 1/4 inch) adaptor.
Sennheiser HD 25 LIGHT Specifications
Ear Coupling: Supraaural
Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
Nominal Impedance: 60 Ohm
Frequency Response: 30 - 16000 Hz
Max. Sound Pressure Level (active): 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Load Rating: 200 mW stereo
THD, Total Harmonic Distortion: <0,4%
Jack Plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
Cable Length: 3 m
Weight Without Cable: 115 g
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Sennheiser Condition New