Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Effect Pedal
Playing with the same old guitar effects every day can get a little boring. You may be surprised at what else you can get out of your guitar – and how easily you can become re-inspired. You just need to know where to look. The Boss MO-2 Multi-Overtone compact pedal uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds, using a new technology called Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP).
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your guitar tone
- Transforms both clean and distorted guitar tones, as well as your bass guitar
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, using proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Highly responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes for a wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- Read More
An expressive new voice
The Boss MO-2 is for the guitarist who doesn't want to sound like everyone else. Using your guitar's rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmering multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 gives you an array of unique tones with dynamic resonance characteristics. If you like to sound different, you'll love the MO-2.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for superior tone
The MDP technology in the MO-2 works by analysing audio signals using a variety of factors (or dimensions) and then applying different effect levels to each stage. The end result is a bold, new sound with a previously unattainable range of expression and dynamic response.