Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Delay Effect Pedal
The Boss TE-2 Tera Echo offers a unique approach to delay with a lush new sound that reacts and changes with the way you play, bringing the effect 'closer' to you as a player. The TE-2 is powered by a powerful new technology called MDP (or Multi-Dimensional Processing) enabling it to go far beyond traditional delay and reverb. It's also the 100th pedal in the Boss stomp box series.
- Dynamic, rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances your tone without overwhelming it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Highly responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, using proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Mono/stereo input and output
- Read More
Thanks to MDP technology, the TE-2 delivers an amazing and inspirational new ambience effect. Complex internal processing produces an incredibly deep and spacious sound, dramatically enhancing the guitar tone without overwhelming it. Since the TE-2 is highly in tune with your playing dynamics, you'll get an extremely wide range of inspiring sounds. And with the expressive Freeze function, you can hold (or sustain) the current effect sound to create rich soundscapes for lead playing and sonic exploration.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
The MDP technology in the TE-2 works by analysing audio signals using a variety of factors (or dimensions) and then applying different effect levels to each stage. The end result is a bold, new sound with a previously unattainable range of expression and dynamic response.
The 100th BOSS compact pedal
The TE-2 Tera Echo is the 100th model in the long history of the BOSS compact pedal series. Starting with the release of the Boss OD-1 Overdrive in 1977, BOSS' legendary stompboxes have been integral tools of artistic expression for almost 20 million players around the world. Fueled by a spirit of dedication and innovation that began nearly four decades ago, the TE-2 carries on the BOSS legacy of bringing inspiring, leading-edge technologies to musicians everywhere.