Boss Micro BR BR-80 8 Track Portable Recorder
- In Stock
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the BOSS MICRO BR BR-80 is the ultimate new portable recording and jam-along tool for guitarists and other musicians. It's equipped with three modes to create, record, and perform your music: an eight-track MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode, an eBand mode for onstage backing tracks and phrase training and a Live Rec mode for instantly capturing high-quality stereo recordings. You can even combine the three modes seamlessly. Record your phrase ideas using Live Rec mode, for example, and then import the recordings into MTR mode to use as foundations for song production. Once you've added tracks, import your finished songs into eBand mode for backing-track accompaniment at the gig. The MICRO BR BR-80 portable pocket studio is truly a must-have for all musicians!
Boss Micro-BR BR80 Features
• Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
• Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
• High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
• 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
• eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
• Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
• World-class COSM amps and effects onboard
• Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
• SONAR X1 LE software included
The Complete Studio To Go
Don't be fooled by its size — this little studio is loaded! The MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode offers 64 V-Tracks with eight simultaneous playback tracks. In addition, a dedicated stereo rhythm track is provided, as well as an onboard library of great grooves to choose from. The intuitive user-interface continues the simple-to-use tradition of BOSS' acclaimed BR series, with a graphical design that follows the layout of a conventional recording console. With EQ, reverb, and mastering tools plus, world-class COSM amps and effects for guitar, bass, and vocals the MICRO BR BR-80 is ready to deliver complete, pro-quality recordings with ease.
Virtual Jam Band
The MICRO BR BR-80's eBand mode offers musicians a fun way to play along with their favourite songs. With the bundled eBand Song List Editor software, you can import CD, MP3, and WAV audio files from a computer via USB. The Center Cancel function can be used to minimize the volume of pre-recorded vocals and solos for play- and sing-along enjoyment. eBand mode is also an excellent partner for musical training, as it lets you record your performance adjust playback speed and/or pitch as desired.
Built-In Stereo Mic
In combination with the onboard high-grade stereo condenser microphones, the MICRO BR BR-80's Live Rec mode lets you capture pristine stereo recordings instantly. Record vocals, guitar parts, and song ideas the moment inspiration strikes. Your recorded audio files can be easily imported into the MICRO BR BR-80's MTR mode to use as a basis for multi-track song production.
High-Quality Multi FX
The MICRO BR BR-80 portable studio is packed with professional multi-effects powered by a newly developed custom DSP chip. Over 40 types of COSM amp models give you instant access to a wide range of powerful guitar and bass sounds. The preset patches allow first-timers and pros alike to enjoy high-quality sounds immediately, while power users can tweak parameters in micro detail for the ultimate tonal control. The dedicated vocal effects, comparable with BOSS's popular VE-20, include doubling, harmony effects, pitch correction, and more.
The ultra-flexible MICRO BR BR-80 portable studio can be used as a stand-alone digital recorder or as audio interface for a USB-equipped computer. Cakewalk's SONAR X1 LE DAW software (for Windows) is bundled with the MICRO BR BR-80, giving users a full-fledged PC-based music production environment with latency-free recording and a powerful range of COSM amps and effects. Furthermore, the bundled Wave Converter software lets you easily exchange data between the MICRO BR BR-80 and SONAR X1 LE or any other DAW.
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members