Tascam DR-60DMKII Four Track Portable Recorder
The Tascam DR-60D MKII is a compact 4-track audio recorder for dedicated use with a digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) or digital single-lens mirrorless (DSLM) camera as a video system.
- Compact, high-quality audio recorder designed to be used in combination with a DSLR camera
- Uses an SD/SDHC card as recording medium
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels
- Recording at 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, linear PCM (WAV format)
- XLR mic/line inputs can provide phantom power (+24V/+48V)
- Camera input enables convenient monitoring of audio from a DSLR camera
- Stand adapter (1/4 inch) on bottom side to attach the unit to a tripod
- Read More
The DR-60D MKII can be mounted directly to the camera and offers various audio inputs and outputs to allow the recording of high-resolution audio material in parallel to, but separated from the camera and its video data.
The recorder features Tascam original HDDA microphone preamps which are known for high S/N ratio, low input-referred noise and low distortion. Recordings can be made at 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit in WAV or BWF format. In addition to ordinary stereo recording, it is possible to record up to four channels simultaneously which can then be mixed down to a stereo signal. Recording levels can be adjusted independently for inputs 1, 2 and 3–4 and the Dual Recording function allows two files to be recorded in parallel at different levels.
The DR-60D MKII can output high-quality audio to a DSLR/DSLM camera to be recorded there as a reference track, and a camera input enables convenient monitoring of audio sent from a DSLR camera. Mid-side decoding, slate tone functions (automatic/manual), selectable time delay and other functions for convenient recording are also available.