Boss BCB-30X Carry Case for 3 Guitar Pedals
The compact BCB-30X is the ideal solution for players who use a small number of pedals or want a scaled-down second board for grab-and-go gigs. It's also perfect as a sidecar board for utility pedals and footswitches. A customizable insert in the BCB-30X can be cut to hold a variety of different pedal sizes, while tough moulded construction offers great looks, durability, and light weight.
• Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
• Customizable high-density foam insert accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, 200-/500-series pedals, and more
• Light and rugged moulded design with space-saving footprint, integrated carrying handle, and detachable lid
• Includes daisy-chain cable for powering up to four pedals via an optional BOSS adaptor
While the previous-generation BCB-30 only supported standard-size pedals, the BCB-30X allows you to create a small-footprint board with stomp sizes from mini to large. A high-density foam insert comes pre-scored for three BOSS compacts, but can be easily cut for nearly any pedal size with a common utility knife. The insert holds your pedals securely in place during transport and performance, and DC cabling can be routed in a channel underneath for a neat, clean look.
Light, Durable, and Stable
The BCB-30X carries on the same rugged muolded construction that the BCB series is known for, offering maximum protection for your pedals while minimizing weight. The integrated lid locks securely and can be detached in seconds, so you're ready to play in a flash. Foam lining on the inside of the lid cushions your pedals while traveling, and bottom rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members