Boss BCB-90X Carry Case for 9 Guitar Pedals with I/O Interface
- In Stock
Evolved from the famous BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard used by players for almost two decades, the next-generation BCB-90X delivers more versatility for modern pedal setups. A customizable insert lets you create a personalized layout with a variety of different pedal types, including BOSS compacts, GT-1000CORE and 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, volume/expression pedals, and others. Tough moulded construction offers great looks, durability, and light weight, while built-in junction boxes make connections on the gig fast and easy.
• Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
• Accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, the GT-1000CORE multi-effects, 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, and more
• Customizable high-density foam insert holds pedals in place
• Integrated cable guide channel under the insert for neat wiring
• Light and rugged moulded design with detachable lid
• Built-in junction boxes for instrument input, mono/stereo outputs, and power
• Includes daisy-chain cable and PSB-1U adaptor for powering up to ten pedals
Create Any Layout You Want
With its ergonomic design and large, customizable space for laying out pedals, the BCB-90X allows you to create a diverse effects system that's streamlined and easy to carry. A high-density foam insert comes pre-scored for nine standard BOSS stomps, but can be cut for nearly any pedal size with a common utility knife. The insert holds your pedals securely in place during transport and performance, and there's space underneath to hide DC and long audio cables for a neat, clean look. Built-in junction boxes provide the finishing touch, bringing I/O jacks to the top of the board for quick connection.
Light, Durable, and Stable
The BCB-90X carries on the same rugged moulded construction that the BCB series is known for, offering maximum protection for your pedals while minimizing weight. The integrated lid locks securely and can be detached in seconds, so you're ready to play in a flash. Foam lining on the inside of the lid cushions your pedals while traveling, and bottom rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors.
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members