Boss BC-1X Bass Compressor Pedal
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
The Boss BC-1X Bass Comp offers intelligent multiband compression for dynamic bass players.
Equipped with cutting-edge BOSS technology, the BC-1X Bass Comp performs far beyond the capabilities of conventional bass compressor pedals. This premium stompbox features pro-level multiband compression controlled by intelligent circuitry, making it simple to dial in natural sounds for any playing style. The advanced design responds to different dynamics and registers to apply the perfect amount of compression in real time, ensuring that your tone never gets over-squeezed or muddy. Transparent, powerful, and easy to use, the BC-1X is a must-have tool that delivers studio-quality punch and precision for dynamic players.
Advanced Technology for Natural Sound
Compression is an indispensable tool for the modern bassist. While there are many bass compressor pedals available, the BC-1X stands alone as a completely unique product. Unlike conventional units that compress the fundamental tone and muffle the sound, the advanced BOSS MDP tech in the BC-1X provides perfectly natural compression that never overwhelms the character of your instrument. Every nuance is captured and processed accurately, even with aggressive compressor settings. In every register your sound is true, allowing you to put your heart into playing without fussing with different settings for every song or style.
Infinite Tonal Possibilities with Simple Controls
While normal compressors can be difficult to dial in just right, the BC-1X takes all the guesswork out of getting great sound. Hidden behind the pedal's simple four-knob interface is a complex multiband processor with numerous interlocking parameters. As you turn the knobs, many parameters are adjusted at once, enabling a wide range of tone shaping with minimal effort. And thanks to the intelligent tech inside, you'll always achieve perfect sounds at every setting, from subtle dynamic control to extreme compression for effect.
Pro Features for Performing Players
The BC-1X was designed with pro practicality in mind. The 18-volt input circuitry provides ample headroom without clipping, even with the hottest signals from active basses. A 16-segment gain reduction indicator clearly displays the amount of compression at all times, a high-end feature rarely seen in stompbox compressors. The pedal's noise performance is extremely low in comparison with other compressors, another huge benefit brought by BOSS technology. And with the road-proven BOSS compact chassis, the BC-1X ensures bulletproof reliability for years of demanding pro use.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Stock Due March 2016
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members