VooDoo Lab Pedal Power Digital Effects Pedals Power Supply
- Out of stock
- Isolated power to make digital pedals sound their best
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), BOSS Twin, TC Electronic Nova and more
- Also compatible with all 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
The VooDoo Lab Pedal Power Digital Effects Pedals Power Supply is an isolated power supply providing your pedals with clean and consistent power.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital is an isolated power supply designed to make your high-current DSP-based effects pedals sound their best. With four totally isolated, regulated, and filtered output sections, Pedal Power Digital keeps your pedals quiet and free of the high-frequency hash that happens when you use digital switching power supplies. Power up to four of your power-hungry digital effects - this roadworthy pro unit will give you clean, consistent power - even under unpredictable AC line conditions often encountered onstage. Enjoy lower noise and improved tone with the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Digital.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Standard warranty against manufacturer defects apply. Extended warranty is not available on this item.