VooDoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply For DC Pedals
The VooDoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 provides audiophile quality analogue power for your high-current digital pedals and 9-volt battery classics!
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Read More
Pedal Power® 4x4 is a linear (analogue) power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. Perfect for large pedalboards, Pedal Power 4x4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital 'switching' power supplies.
Pedal Power 4x4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4x4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of the most demanding professional users.
VooDoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 Specifications
5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors centre negative
Short circuit protected
Two 9V or 12VDC - 400mA
Two 9VDC - 400mA
Four 9VDC - 100mA
Included DC Power cables
5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6)
5.5x2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel (1)
3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
9V battery snap (1)
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions (W x D x H): 186 x 86 x 44 mm / 7 x 3.4 x 1.8 inches
Weight: 0.9 kg / 2 lbs.