Sontronics STC-1 Condenser Mic (Silver)
The Sontronics STC-1 is a versatile instrument condenser microphone, perfect for mic'ing up acoustic instruments, using as drum overheads or for recording guitar cabs. Optional hypercardiod and omni capsules are also available to enhance it's flexibility.
- Versatile cardiod condenser instrument microphone
- Each mic features variable filter and pad switches
- Supplied in a velvet lined wooden case
- Mic clip included
- Comes with a copy of Toontrack's EZdrummer Lite software
- Brushed Nickel finish with black lettering
- Read More
Sontronics STC-1 - Cardioid condenser instrument microphone
The Sontronics STC-1, with its gold-sputtered cardioid capsule, is perfectly suited for recording instruments of any kind, as drum overheads or for simply capturing room ambience.
Its high SPL handling means that it is equally at home in front of a guitar amplifier or a violin, capturing a clear, precise recording without introducing distortion and noise.
Thanks to its three-stage filter and pad switches, the Sontronics STC-1 is one of the most flexible microphones in its class and puts the competition in the shade. Sontronics have also developed optional STC-OMNI and STC-HYPER capsules to make this little gem one of the most useful microphones you could own.
Supplied in a luxury wooden case with a mounting clip, there's also space for storing the additional capsules when not in use.
The Sontronics STC-1 is an incredible bargain – you can't afford to be without one!
Sontronics STC-1 Specifications
• Response: 25Hz - 20KHz
• Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -36dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Omnidirectional & Hypercardioid capsules available separately)
• Impedance: <=200 Ohms
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB (A-weighted)
• Max SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz: 137dB
• Power Source: Phantom power 48V±4V
• Connector: Three-pin XLR