Sontronics STC-1S Condenser Mics, Matched Pair (Silver)
The Sontronics STC-1S is a laboratory matched set of STC-1 pencil condenser microphones. These flexible mics are ideally suited to a wide range of instrument mic'ing duties and are perfect for all stereo applications.
- Matched pair of cardiod condenser instrument microphones
- Laboratory matched, ideal for A/B and X/Y
- Each mic features variable filter and pad switches
- Supplied in a velvet lined wooden case
- Stereo mounting bar and mic clips included
- Comes with a copy of Toontrack's EZdrummer Lite software
- Brushed Nickel finish with black lettering
- Read More
STC-1S - Cardioid condenser instrument microphone matched-pair set
The STC-1S is a laboratory-matched pair of STC-1 cardioid microphones. Ideally suited for A/B, X/Y and other methods of stereophonic recording, these microphones will help you to capture a perfect stereo image, whether a string quartet or a full symphony.
The variable filter and pad switches further enhance the versatility of this set, allowing them to be used to record many instrument sources, whether acoustic or amplified.
Our optional Omnidirectional and Hypercardioid capsules are also compatible with this set, but please note that the microphones will no longer be classed as 'matched'.
Supplied in a luxury wooden case with a stereo mounting bar and mounting clips, there is also provision for storing the optional capsules, if required.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK
Sontronics STC-1S Specifications
• Response: 25Hz - 20KHz
• Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -36dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid (omnidirectional & hypercardioid capsules available separately)
• Impedance: <=200 Ohms
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB (A-weighted)
• Max SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz: 137dB
• Power Source: Phantom power 48V ±4V
• Connector: 3-pin XLR