Shure Beta 91A low profile instrument condenser mic
The Shure Beta 91A is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on application.
Shure Beta 91A Features
• Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
• Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
• Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
• Two-position contour switch to maximise attack and clarity depending on application – select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the 'low-mid scoop' setting for a strong low frequency 'punch' with plenty of higher frequency attack
• Requires no external mounting
• Frequency Reponse: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
6 Recommended Accessories
Brand Shure Condition New
Other products to consider
Shure Beta 98AMP/C drum condenser microphone with gooseneck (Cardioid) Add to compare£241.00Ordered on Request*
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|An amazing sounding mic, used for kick drum with rock bands thus far and gives the power and punch needed!|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|