Shure Beta 91A low profile instrument condenser mic
The Shure Beta 91A is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on application.
Shure Beta 91A Features
• Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
• Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
• Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
• Two-position contour switch to maximise attack and clarity depending on application – select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the 'low-mid scoop' setting for a strong low frequency 'punch' with plenty of higher frequency attack
• Requires no external mounting
• Frequency Reponse: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
5 Recommended Accessories
stock message Ordered on request Brand Shure Condition New
Other products to consider
Shure Beta98DS miniature instrument mic with drum clamp (Supercardioid) Add to compare£196.50Ordered on Request*
Shure Beta 98AMP/C drum condenser microphone with gooseneck (Cardioid) Add to compare£249.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|