Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat Cymbal
The Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat uses a single-cymbal floating design that can be mounted and played on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand.
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Light-weight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand
- Read More
The VH-10 V provides the same playing feel as an acoustic hi-hat with natural rebound feel and swinging motion of the hi-hat cymbal. The depth at which you advance the pedal of the hi-hat stand smoothly varies the tonal character from open to closed, and you can also use hi-hat techniques such as half-closed playing and foot-splash. The VH-10 allows you to express the tonal change that occurs when you strike the hi-hat in the closed state before immediately opening it. You can even differentiate between strikes on the bow and edge of the cymbal, too.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition New