Roland UM-ONE MK2 USB MIDI Interface
The Roland UM-ONE Mk2 is a compact and affordable USB MIDI interface, which is compatible with Mac and PC computers and with iPads using an optional Apple Camera Comnnection Kit. The UM-ONE Mk2 features one MIDI input and one MIDI output with low latency, high-performance FPT processing. The Roland UM-ONE Mk2 is an ideal tool for connecting something such a hardware synthesiser to a computer or iPad.
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Super-compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Roland Condition New
Other products to consider
Alesis AcousticLink Guitar Recording Pack£33.75Ordered on Request*