Roland TM-2 Trigger Module
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is the smart way to supercharge acoustic drums with electronic sounds.
- Compact trigger module that gives acoustic drummers the creative features of electronic percussion with MIDI I/O
- Two trigger inputs that support both single and dual-trigger pads
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- SDHC memory card slot lets users load in their own WAV sounds, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter - runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Read More
You've come a long way with shells and skins. But now, with every session and song demanding a different vibe, you're starting to realise there are some sounds that acoustic drums can't deliver. The good news - there's no need to ditch your beloved kit or dig deep for a full electronic setup. The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module brings the two worlds together, attaching instantly to your acoustic kit and fusing all the features of electronic percussion into your performance.
Technophobes relax, the Roland TM-2 Trigger Module isn't here to mess with the feel or ruin the raw tone you love about your acoustic kit. Battery-powered, compact and easy to attach, it's a silent partner until you're ready to get creative. A massive choice of pro kit sounds and studio-quality multi-FX come ready-to-play in the TM-2, and it's easy to blend these digital drum sounds with the 'raw' tone of your acoustic kit for truly personalised tones - triggered with one hit of your stick.
Plus, with the option of loading in your own custom WAV sounds, loops, samples and backing tracks via SDHC card, alongside twin inputs to support Roland pads and triggers like the BT-1, KT-10 and RT-10 series, the TM-2 is the fastest and most flexible way for acoustic drummers to harness electronic features and create a hybrid kit.
Other features of the TM-2 include:
MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition New
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Great product works very well|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|