Roland RH-5 Closed Back Headphones
- Equipped with high-performance 40mm drivers for dynamic sound
- Exceptional value and high-quality performance
- Provides a natural, balanced response for a range of instruments
- Secure and comfortable lightweight design
- Conversion plug (included) accommodates standard and mini headphone connectors
- Great for general audio playback too
Roland's RH-5 are high performane headphones suitable for studio and casual listening use.
As a modern musician, a set of quality headphones will help you in so many scenarios. From solo practice on digital piano, electric guitar or electronic drums, to studying a mix, or just enjoying a playlist, Roland's RH-5 headphones deliver in every setting. Priced within budget for working musicians, slip on this comfortable closed-back set and hear your music through high-performance 40mm drivers that keep all the tone and dynamics alive. Whatever you play, wherever your music takes you, you'll want the RH-5 headphones in your gigbag.
High Quality Headphones, Ideal For Any Digital Instrument
When your music-making spans from DAW production to playing a range of electronic instruments, keep the RH-5 headphones at hand and you'll always be ready to get creative. Competitively priced, this entry model in Roland's acclaimed RH range is a great choice, equipped with 40mm drivers they deliver a dynamic-yet-balanced tone from digital pianos, guitars, synths, digital drums and more. Even when the session's over, the RH-5 headphones are ideal for streaming music, complete with powerful bass and crystal clear highs.
Closed Back Design, For Comfortable And Focussed Listening
With RH-5 headphones, you can block out distractions and lose yourself in the music. The closed-back design means you'll never be interrupted by external noise or sound-bleed from other instruments, while the lightweight 190-gram construction prevents fatigue when you're working late on a demanding mix or musical piece. With the addition of a tough 3-metre cord that lets you move easily between different instruments, computers and recording consoles, RH-5 headphones make recording and practice sessions more comfortable, focused and productive.
Roland RH-5 Specifications
Type of Construction: Closed type; dynamic
Driver: 40 mm in diameter
Sensitivity: 92 dB/mW
Maximum Input: 1000 mW
Impedance: 32 ohm
Frequency Response: 10–22,000 Hz
Weight: 190 g (7 oz) (without cord)
Cord: 3 m (10')
Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated)/ Plug adaptor (mini plug to 1/4 inch phone plug)
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 48.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members