Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal
The Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal provides a hard-hitting performance from the world's quietest kick.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Extremely quiet performance, great for not disturbing others when playing V-Drums at home
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customisation of playing response
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance and attractive appearance
- Read More
It's a daily dilemma for every drummer. Mid-practice, regular as clockwork, there's the bang at the door and the neighbour telling you to keep it down. Of course, a major advantage of Roland V-Drums over an acoustic kit is the ability to plug in headphones for discrete practice. But if you want to make your sessions even quieter - while maxing out your performance - get your kicks from the new Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal.
Silence is golden with the Roland KT-10 - a low-noise kick trigger pedal for use with Roland V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion gear. Alongside its fast, fluid response to your footwork, the all-in-one design has a reverse-action trigger mechanism that means the pedal is far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater.
It's adaptable, too. If you're creating a hybrid drumkit, the Roland KT-10's compact footprint makes it ideal for use alongside an acoustic kick pedal, and it's also a great choice for expanding the firepower of other electronic percussion units like Roland's SPD-SX, HandSonic HPD-20 and Octapad SPD-30.
Other features of the KT-10 include:
Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism provides authentic playing feel in a compact design
Produces approximately 75 per cent less noise than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition New