Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
The Roland BT-1 bar trigger pad offers an easy and affordable way to use electronics without jumping headfirst into the world of electronic drum kits. Once installed and connected to a sound source, the BT-1 will enable you to play with new drum sounds or entire backing tracks, all from behind your acoustic drum kit. The BT-1 can also be used to add more triggers to an existing V-Drums kit, saving space on the drum rack.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- A great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
- Curved shape for easy mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum kit
- Can be mounted to acoustic drums from 8 inch to 18 inch
- Easy to attach via a drum tension rod, attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates vibration which causes false triggering while playing surrounding drums and pads
- Read More
Adding electronics to acoustic drums
The BT-1 is an easy and affordable way to integrate electronics with your acoustic kit. Unlike large round pads and inconvenient foot switches the BT-1 blends seamlessly with your kit while increasing its capabilities. It can be mounted to your acoustic drums (from 8 inch to 18 inch diameter) or to any rod-type mount (from 8mm to 12.5mm).
Additional triggering for V-Drums kits
If you own a Roland V-Drums kit or SPD-series instrument, the compact BT-1 makes it simple to incorporate additional triggers without having to add more pads to your kit.
Add triggers without reconfiguring your set-up
Because the BT-1 can be mounted to your existing acoustic drums and V-Pads, you can easily add additional triggers without needing to move drums and cymbals to accommodate them. The compact design of the BT-1 provides a solid playing surface to continuously expand the expressive power of your Roland percussion rig.