Rode K2 valve condenser microphone (includes suspension)
The Rode K2 Valve Condenser Microphone features the pinnacle of transducer technology. Combining the sound of modern high-end technology with the subtleties of legendary vintage microphones.
- Ultra low noise with a wide dynamic range
- Class 'A' valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply
- Read More
The Rode K2 is the result of designing and building 1000's of valve microphones.
The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of Rode's commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
6 Recommended Accessories
Brand Rode Condition New Specifications No Documentation No
|This product has no reviews yet.|