Rode NT2000 condenser microphone (includes case and suspension)
The Rode NT2000 is the world's first large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns, Filter and Pad located conveniently on the microphone body.
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
- Read More
Rode NT2000 Features
• Large 1 inch (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
• Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
• Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
• Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
• Wide dynamic range
• High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
• Internal capsule shock mounting
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
6 Recommended Accessories
Brand Rode Condition New Specifications No Documentation No
Other products to consider
Rode NTK valve condenser microphone (does not include suspension) Add to compare£448.80Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|