Rode NT3 Condenser Microphone
Stylish and modern, the Rode NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this Rode is at home anywhere.
- The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body
- True condenser externally biased 3/4 inch capsule
- Dual power operation
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Battery status indicator
- Read More
• The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body.
• True condenser externally biased 3/4 inch capsule
• Dual power operation
• Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
• Transformerless output
• Internal capsule shock mounting
• High level of RF rejection
• Audio-grade surface mount components
• Full frequency response
• Battery status indicator
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarised condenser transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
Rode NT3 Specifications
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Capsule: 0.75 inch
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
Maximum Output Level: 9.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
Weight: 371 gm
Dimensions (H x W x D): 206 x 32 x 32 mm
Output: 3 pin XLR
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout)International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
5 Recommended Accessories
Brand Rode Condition New
Other products to consider
Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones (Pair) (CO2) Add to compare£84.99Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|