Boss TU-30 Metronome and Tuner
- Out of stock
- Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you've reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
The Boss TU-30 offers professional quality tuning and a versatile metronome in a compact unit.
For years, the TU-80 Tuner & Metronome has been an essential tool for musicians and music educators everywhere. With the TU-30, BOSS delivers the TU-80's main features in an even more compact size. All the basics are carried over, including Accu-Pitch, multiple tuning modes and rhythm patterns, the ability to sound reference pitches, and more. Combining trusted BOSS tuning with a versatile metronome, the TU-30 is a must-have companion for learning, practice, and performing.
Boss TU-30 Specifications
Tuner Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 Hz--446 Hz
Tuning Range: E0 (20.6 Hz)--C8 (4,186 Hz)
Internal Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
Metronome Tempo: 30--250
Rhythm Style: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)
Input Impedance: 680 k ohms
Indicator: LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
Connectors: Input jack
Power Supply: Dry Battery (R03/LR03 (AAA) Type) x 2
Power Consumption: 15 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4 = 440 Hz input)
Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 50 hours (A4 continuous input)
Accessories: Dry Battery (R03 (AAA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual
Dimensions (W xD x H): 90 x 60 x 25 mm / 3-9/16 x 2-3/8 x 1 inches
Weight (including battery): 90 g / 4 oz
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 48.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £30 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members