Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal
- Out of stock
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- New 'Rise' and 'Fall' modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate, Filter, and Tempo via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
The BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects.
The PH-3 includes new 'Rise' and 'Fall' modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo, while an optional expression pedal provides realtime control of the PH-3's Rate, Filter and Tempo.
This product is on order with our suppliers.
Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members