Boss Katana Cabinet 212 for Katana Head
- Out of stock
- Specially designed companion speaker cabinet for the 100-watt Katana-Head amplifier
- Rigid construction for big bottom end and tight, punchy response
- Two custom 12-inch speakers
- Detachable back panel section for closed-back and open-back tones from one cab
- Additional rubber feet for using in a vertical configuration
- Maximum power capacity: 150 watts
The Boss Katana Cabinet 212: A speaker cabinet for the Katana amplifier head.
The versatile Katana Cabinet 212 is a companion cabinet for the popular Katana-Head guitar amplifier. BOSS's special design provides enhanced bass response and rugged durability while keeping the weight down for easy mobility. The cabinet comes loaded with two custom 12-inch speakers that deliver powerful, punchy sound with rich, full bottom end, offering exceptional performance for tones from super-clean to ultra-heavy. And with the detachable back panel section, you can easily go from a tight and focused closed-back stack tone to the spacious open-back sound of a classic combo.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members