Beyerdynamic DT 700 PRO X Closed-Back Studio Headphones
With the closed DT 700 PRO X, beyerdynamic presents a pair of circumaural studio headphones that are suitable for professional recording and monitoring in the studio as well as on the road. This is enabled by the STELLAR.45 driver, developed in Heilbronn, which reproduces the best studio-quality sound loudly and powerfully on all playback devices. Whether on an interface, laptop, tablet or mobile phone, there are no limits to creativity.
- Closed-back premium studio headphones
- Ideal for recording & monitoring
- STELLAR.45 driver for high-performance studio sound
- 48 ohms and a wide range of applications on all devices
- Rugged spring steel headband construction
- Single-sided detachable cable
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband pad
- Gold-plated mini stereo jack connector (3.5 mm) & ¼" adapter (6.35 mm)
The detachable mini-XLR cable can be replaced by cables of different lengths and connection options. The rugged spring steel headband construction gives the over-ear headphones a secure fit and ensures durability.
The supple velour ear pads are soft to touch, as you would expect, and ensure comfortable air circulation. Thanks to soft memory foam, the headband adapts ergonomically to the shape of the head and, like the ear pads, it can be replaced when necessary.
Robust and high-quality materials complete these headphones, which are handmade in Germany.
- 1x Straight cable, 3-pin mini XLR and mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & ¼" (6.35 mm) adapter, length 3 m (9.8 ft)
- 1x Straight cable, 3-pin mini XLR and mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & ¼" (6.35 mm) adapter, length 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- 1x Bag
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 48 Ω
- Ambient noise attenuation: 20dBA
- Nominal sound pressure level @1 mW / 500 Hz: 100 dB SPL
- Nominal sound pressure level @1 V / 500 Hz: 114 dB SPL
- Short term maximum input power: 100 mW
- Length and type of cable: 3 m (9.8 ft) / straight cable or 1.8 m (5.9 ft) / straight cable, each detachable, with 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
- Connection: Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & ¼" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight (without cable): 350 g
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Beyerdynamic Warranty Information: 2 Years
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members
Beyerdynamic Pro X