ART SplitMix4 Four Channel Passive Splitter/Mixer
The ART SPLITMix4 is a fully passive hybrid mixer that offers a wide variety of configurations.
- Mix 4 stereo inputs to 1 stereo output
- Split a stereo input tp 4 stereo outputs
- Level controls for each channel
- Intelligent switching
- Read More
Mix 4 stereo input channels down to 1 stereo output, split a stereo input signal to distribute 4 stereo output channels, or combine the configurations for a wide range of applications. You can even configure the SPLITMix4 as 4 stereo input channels thru 4 independent level attenuators to 4 stereo output channels.
Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel. All 1/4-inch connections are stereo TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) and all channel connections have intelligent switching to allow for a wide variety of configurations. Plugging into a mix input channel removes it from the splitter bus, and plugging into a splitter output channel removes it from the mix bus. Stereo or mono operation is determined by the type of 1/4-inch plug and cabling that you use.
The fully passive design of the SPLITMix4 has no active circuitry to add noise or distortion, and virtually any signal level can be handled. The Level attenuators cover a wide range and offer over 90dB of attenuation and channel isolation. The SPLITMix4 is designed primarily as a line level device with medium input and output impedances.
• Frequency Response: 20Hz –20kHz, +/-1dB
• THD: <0.005% @ 1kHz (typical)
• Phase Response: <10 degrees @ 20kHz
• Input/Output Connections: 1/4-inch TRS stereo
• Input Impedance: 25k -100k Ohms
• Output Impedance: 1k - 4k Ohms
• Insertion Loss: 12dB (typical)
• Maximum Attenuation: >90dB (typical)
• Channel Isolation: >90dB (typical)
• Power Requirements: None (fully passive)
• Dimensions (HxWxD in) : 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.1
• Dimensions (HxWxD mm) : 47 x 117 x 104
• Weight: 0.84 lbs / 0.38 kg