The Power of Practise by Andy Sturges
The Power of Practice documents every possible combination of the 8th note triplet, illustrated on the snare drum while maintaining the swing ride pattern.
- Dedication to jazz drumming
- Every possible combination of the 8th note triplet
- Broken down into 5 sections
- Refined daily practice structure
- Develop discipline and focus
- Dexterity, stability, and coordination
- Applicable to all levels.
Students are taken through Five Systems over a total of 286 pages. This book covers discipline, creativity, sticking exercises, body techniques, metronome work, breathing, and posture in order to maximise effective practice. If you are looking to dedicate yourself to learning at the highest level, then this is the book for you!
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand Paradigm Condition New