Tascam TA-1VP vocal processor with Antares AutoTune
The TASCAM TA-1VP vocal processor was co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound. The rackmount processor includes a microphone preamp, compression, de-essing, microphone & tube modeling and Antares' world-famous Auto-Tune™ pitch correction. Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century.
- Read More
A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics. Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks on the front panel, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show you exactly what's being done to the signal. Antares' microphone and tube modeling takes the input signal and gives it the character of another microphone, with a library of classics to choose from. The De-essing module removes sibilance from your signal before variable-knee compression and gating. A great-sounding digital EQ is last in the chain before output.
The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales. All settings can be recalled through presets on the front panel or through MIDI. Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals. A S/PDIF digital output is also provided.
Built for every audio application from live performance to studio mixdown, TASCAM's TA-1VP is the only hardware processor with Auto-Tune technology for flawless vocal intonation.
Tascam TA-1VP Features
• Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
• Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
• Analog tube modeling effect
• Variable-knee compression
• Downward-expanding gate processor
• Variable frequency de-esser
• Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
• Automatic mono or stereo doubletracking
• User-programmable settings
• Dynamic MIDI control
• XLR microphone input with phantom power
• 1/4 inch balanced line input and output
• S/PDIF digital output
• 1/4 inch footswitch input
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No stock message Ordered on request Brand Tascam Condition New
Other products to consider
Drawmer MX60 Front End One Channel Strip (XLR/Jack) Add to compare£468.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|