Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus, Vibrato Pedal
Strymon's Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato uses cutting edge DSP design to perfectly emulate lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds along with some modern features to take your creativity to the next level.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analogue bucket brigade chip
- 3 modulation types (Single Delay-Line Chorus, Three-Phase Multi Delay-Line Chorus, Vintage Vibrato Circuit)
- Global Tone control for the overall colour of your modulation
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Premium analogue front end and output section
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Read More
Strymon's hand-crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the warmth and sonic complexities of analogue choruses and vibratos. they drew influence from some of their favourite vintage chorus effects and a certain little blue box vibrato with a strong cult following. Couple that with true bypass, a favourite preset, stereo input and output, and a super high quality analogue front end and output section, and you have yourself a versatile chorus and vibrato workhorse.
The Chorus type is a traditional single-delay-line chorus using Strymon's dBucket algorithm. It uses a logarithmic LFO type to create a deep chorus that makes a great transition from lush to pulsing as the speed is increased.
The Multi type has three individual dBucket delay sections per channel to create a 'studio' chorus effect that handles a high wet mix without sounding warbly.
The Vibrato type employs a sinusoidal-type LFO and a single dBucket delay line per channel to capture the essence of the original classic vibrato stomps.