Shure Beta57A vocal/instrument dynamic mic (supercardioid)
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Shure Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone colouration. A completely new grille design lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Shure Condition New
Other products to consider
Shure Beta57A Dynamic mic with Boom Stand and cable Add to compare
Regular Price: £161.98
Special Price: £145.00
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Tried it last night for the first time - absolutely what I wanted - first class!|
|Better for recording vocals than the standard 57 but on stage the 57 better on feedback.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|