Shure Beta57A vocal/instrument dynamic mic (supercardioid)
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Shure Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone colouration. A completely new grille design lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.