Roland GK3 Divided Pickup
The Roland GK-3 is for sending individual signals from each guitar string to GK compatible devices. It is carefully designed for guitar performance by having a big and smooth GK knob, and a Select Switch to change from synth, to normal guitar tone, or both of them mixed.
Roland GK-3 Features
• Various attachment accessories included: double-sided tapes, holder to secure the controller unit, and special attachment plate for installing the pickup unit to Les Paul-type guitars.
• Adjustable pickup cable length.
• 1/4 inch phone jack for normal guitar input.
• New Adjustable Curve Design. Adjust the curvature of the pickup unit to the curvature of the guitar strings.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
stock message Ordered on request Brand Roland Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|