Roland FP-30X Digital Piano with Stand and Pedalboard, Black
The Roland FP-30X Digital Piano with a more traditional look and feel featuring a matching wooden stand and three pedal unit.
Package consists of:
• 1 x Roland FP-30X Digital Piano, Black
• 1 x Roland KSC-70 Stand for FP-30 Piano, Black
• 1 x Roland KPD-70 Three Pedal Unit for FP-30 Digital Piano, Black
Roland FP-30X Digital Piano, Black
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland's FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it's an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
• SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
• Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
• PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
• Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
• Dedicated setting for optimizing the sound when placed on a desktop
• Dual headphones outputs and quiet keyboard action let you play when it suits you, without disturbing others
• Home-friendly compact footprint
• Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity for play-along sessions and online lessons
• Interactive connection to music apps, including Roland's Piano Every Day and Apple's GarageBand
• Optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit for upright performance and traditional playing styles
Authentic Acoustic Touch And Tone
Forget the lightweight keyboards on typical mid-price portable pianos—with a single key strike on the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, you'll instantly know the FP-30X stands above the rest. With 88 full-size keys, this piano allows for a complete range of expression as your technique and composition skills grow. And with hammer action, escapement, and ivory feel, you'll enjoy the same touch beneath your fingers as a great acoustic instrument, right down to the subtle “click” feel as you depress a key. Behind the authentic feel and playability is Roland's powerful SuperNATURAL sound engine, picking up all the nuances of experienced pianists and helping newer players develop more character and dynamics.
Impressive Sound Wherever You Play
The FP-30X's powerful onboard stereo speakers deliver surprising power and character during performance, complementing the sound engine to further bring out the expression in your playing. And if you ever need more sound coverage, simply connect external powered speakers via the dedicated output jacks. For home practice, try the dedicated mode that adjusts the sound for optimum quality when the FP-30X is placed on a desktop, or connect headphones to the twin outputs for silent practice day or night, either solo or alongside your piano teacher.
The Compact Piano With Big Potential
Portable meets professional in the FP-30X. With its amazingly compact footprint and very manageable weight, the instrument moves effortlessly between the most convenient and inspiring spots around your home, and is easily stored when not in use.
Play Along With Music Tracks And Learn Faster With Bluetooth And USB
The FP-30X keeps you focused on long-term learning with advanced connectivity. Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music through the piano speakers or headphones, play along with favorite artists, and sharpen up your skills by following online piano lessons. Take things further and use Bluetooth MIDI to connect to music composition apps like Roland's Zenbeats or Apple's GarageBand. And for a regime that stays fresh, hook up to Roland's Piano Every Day app to automatically record and playback your daily practice activities using the piano tone of your choice. The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
Roland KPD-70 Three Pedal Unit for FP-30 Digital Piano, Black
Roland KPD-70 Triple pedal unit for FP-30 Digital Piano.
The Roland KPD-70 is designed to fit perfectly with the Roland FP-30 Digital Piano.
The KPD-70 provides triple pedal control, including soft, sostenuto, and sustain.
Designed specifically for the FP-30, the black finish perfectly matches, with a complimenting chrome finish on the pedals.
Roland KSC-70 Stand for FP-30 Piano, Black
The Roland KSC-70 Digital Piano Stand is a stylish and secure piano stand compatible with the Roland FP-30 Digital Piano. Specifically designed to provide stable support to the FP-30 Digital Piano the KSC-70 also features a matching black finish.
Please note that the standard delivery service for this piano is to your door only. The drivers are unable to carry the item into your property or help with any assembly. If you need your instrument delivered to anything other than the ground floor of a building, please contact us to discuss delivery options. We also offer an installation and delivery service at extra cost, please contact our sales team for more information.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Number of keys: