Roland FP-10 88 Note Compact Digital Piano, Black
- Out of stock
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland's renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland's Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
The affordable FP-10 is the perfect entry-level digital piano, with a reassuringly authentic feel from the 88-note keyboard, joined by Roland's evocative SuperNATURAL piano tones.
When inspiration strikes, take a seat at the latest model in Roland's renowned FP piano series: the entry-level FP-10. This affordable digital piano is always ready to play, with a reassuringly authentic feel from the 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard, joined by Roland's evocative SuperNATURAL piano tones through onboard speakers or headphones. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you're practising techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth® connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
Connect To The Music With Expressive PHA-4 Keyboard
Playing piano is all about expression. The FP-10's PHA-4 Standard keyboard delivers the responsive feel of a fine acoustic piano, with every nuance whether you play hard or soft captured by Roland's touch-detection technology. With high-resolution sensing and escapement for fast key repetition, the PHA-4 keyboard faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in dynamics and tone. The attention to detail continues as you notice a heavier hammer-weight in the low registers and a lighter one in the highs. Touch the white keys and you'll be convinced by a revolutionary moisture-absorbing material that recreates the natural texture and tactile feel of real ivory – and for expressive pedalling techniques such as half-pedalling, simply connect the optional DP-10 pedal.
Authentic Sound To Engage Beginners And Inspire Professionals
You'll find other instruments in the FP-10's price band – but none with piano tone in the same league. Roland's SuperNATURAL sound engine delivers authentic piano tone that feels expressive and alive, whether you're a beginner learning core techniques or an experienced player who demands detailed articulation and response. The dynamic piano sound comes flooding into your room via powerful onboard speakers – or through the headphones that let you enjoy playing around the clock.
Spark Your Musical Creativity With Onboard Sounds, Practice Features And Apps
Bursting with modern digital features, the FP-10 makes your playing sessions fun and productive. You can get creative in any musical genre with onboard sounds including organ, electric pianos and strings. You'll tighten your timing with the onboard metronome and learn faster with the Twin Piano Mode that lets learner and teacher sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. Plus, with Bluetooth and MIDI connectivity, you can connect with a world of Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) and apps ranging from Apple GarageBand to Roland's Piano Partner 2 (Rhythm function is not available on Piano Partner 20.
The Most Compact 88-Key Digital Piano In Its Class
You'd prefer a full-size 88-note piano – but don't have the room for a regular cabinet in your home. The Roland FP-10 is the answer. As the most compact 88-key digital piano in its class, the FP-10's subtle 1284 x 258mm dimensions (width/depth) let you place this instrument anywhere – and move it easily as your requirements change. You can achieve an authentic piano look and rock-solid setup with the dedicated KSCFP-10 stand (sold separately).
Please note that the standard delivery service for this piano is to your door only. The drivers are unable to carry the item into your property or help with any assembly. If you need your instrument delivered to anything other than the ground floor of a building, please contact us to discuss delivery options. We also offer an installation and delivery service at extra cost, please contact our sales team for more information.
This product is on order with our suppliers.
Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Number of keys: