Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S3
- Out of stock
- Large (14 cm / 5.5 inch) precision jog wheels
- 4-Channel club-standard layout with identical deck design, 4-channel mixer, long pitch faders, and dual deck control
- Illuminated jog wheel ring for visual feedback including deck selection
- 16 RBG pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, and samples
- 3-band EQs with modelling of industry-standard mixer EQs
- Mixer FX for instant one-knob FX and filter control, choose from eight FX and three filter types to assign independently to each channel
The Traktor Kontrol S3 from Native Instruments offers class-leading control and comes with Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor DJ 2 software.
The Traktor Kontrol S3 includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – the most stable and best-sounding version ever:
• Mix across four decks with the industry's tightest and most reliable looping and beatjump functions
• Scratch, re-edit tracks mid-mix, and sample with Remix decks
• Interface optimised for the club
• Enhanced audio quality with mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3.3 time-stretching
• Assignable Mixer FX
• Improved browser section with dedicated features for harmonic mixing
TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 also integrates with the free app TRAKTOR DJ 2 – for 2-channel DJing on desktop and iPad:
• Easy-to-use DJ software for iPad & Desktop
• SoundCloud Go+ integration, with access to an ever-expanding track collection
• Easily mix with track recommendations, sync, and Mixer FX taken from our pro software
All software is provided as download upon hardware registration.
• 44.1 / 48 kHz, 24-bit audio interface
• Mic input (combo XLR / 1/4 inch)
• RCA aux input
• XLR and RCA main outputs
• 2 x 1/4 inch TRS booth output
• 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch headphone outputs
This product is on order with our suppliers.
Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Native Instruments Warranty Information: 1 Year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members