MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analogue Delay Pedal
- In Stock
- True analogue signal path
- Up to 600ms delay time
- SImple controls offer a wide range of effects
- Internal trim pots offer user adjustable control of modulation
- True hardware Bypass
The MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay features a completely analogue audio path for the ultimate in rich, warm delay—made possible only by old-school bucket brigade technology.
This design boasts an amazing 600ms of delay time with optional modulation via a top-mounted switch and a simple, three-knob layout that controls Delay time, Mix (dry/wet blend), and Regen (delay repeats)—all in a pedal no bigger than a Phase 90.
In addition, two internal trim pots offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. The Carbon Copy will take you from crisp 'bathroom' slap echoes to epic, Gilmour-esque delays with a twist of a knob. True hardwire bypass, single 9-volt operation, and stage-ready blue LEDs round out the package.
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Specifications
• Input Impedance (Effect ON): 1meg Ohm
• Output Impedance (Effect On): 1K Ohm Max
• Max Input Level: [email protected] (ref 1V RMS)
• Max Output Level: +8dBV
• Signal to Noise ([email protected] CCW): [email protected] CW > 96dB 'A' weighted
• [email protected] CW >: 104dB 'A' weighted
• Delay Distortion: <1%@1kHz, -5dBV Input
• Delay Time: 20msec to 600msec
• Noise Reduction: 2:1 reduction ratio
• Modulation Speed: 0.2Hz to 2.2Hz
• Housing Dimensions: 4-3/4 inch x 2-3/4 inch x 1-9/32 inch
• Weight: 14oz.
• Housing Material: Zinc
• Bypass: True-Hard-Wire
• Power Draw: 26mA Max
• Power Requirement: Dunlop ECB-03 9VDC adapter with 5.5mm x 2.1mm positive barrel and negative center.
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Mxr Warranty Information: 1 Year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members