Grover 135N Vintage Style 3 a side Machine Heads Nickel plated
Grover's Vintage machine uses a die-cast, two-piece housing for additional strength and precision. The unique bearing surface in the housing provides a rigid string post, enhancing the alignment of the gear and worm. The 14:1 gear ratio provides for fine tuning. These machine heads are part of Grover's Vintage 135 series.
- Die-cast, two-piece housing for additional strength and precision
- Unique bearing surface enhances alignment of the gear and worm
- 14:1 gear ratio provides for fine tuning
- Set of 6: 3 treble and 3 bass
- 135N Nickel plated
- Peg hole size (no smaller than): 9.85mm / 0.388 Inch
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Grover Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|