Grover 135N Vintage Style 3 a side Machine Heads Nickel plated
Grover's Vintage machine uses a die-cast, two-piece housing for additional strength and precision.
- Die-cast, two-piece housing for additional strength and precision
- Unique bearing surface enhances alignment of the gear and worm
- 14:1 gear ratio provides for fine tuning
- Set of 6: 3 treble and 3 bass
- 135N Nickel plated
- Peg hole size (no smaller than): 9.85mm / 0.388 Inch
The unique bearing surface in the housing provides a rigid string post, enhancing the alignment of the gear and worm. The 14:1 gear ratio provides for fine tuning. These machine heads are part of Grover's Vintage 135 series.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Specifications No On demo in store No Brand Grover Condition New Documentation No