Fishman Tone Deq Acoustic Guitar Pre-Amp and FX Pedal
The Fishman Tone DEQ offers a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI, everthing you need for great performance and sound.
- Acoustic Instrument Preamp with Effects
- All-Analogue Signal Path with Parallel Digital Effects
- 4-Band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects - Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Selectable Phase Invert for feedback control
- Balanced XLR DI Output with pre/post routing
- Read More
Pure Analogue Circuitry
The Tone DEQ's analogue signal path goes from end to end – from preamp to output – to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don't affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.
Fully Balanced Stage DI
Flexible outputs include a 1/4 inch amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post EQ settings.
Discrete Class A Preamp
With Fishman, you get quality discrete Class A signal conditioning created by the leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for any passive instrument pickup.
Advanced 4-Band EQ
Legendary 4-band equaliser design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some passive pickups.
(L x W x H): 5.36 x 9.5 x 2.2 inches