DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Effects Pedal
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz is a doorway into an alternate fuzz universe, where classic tones of legend coexist with splattered and shattered Pollock abstractions.
- Vintage and modern silicon flavours in a single pedal
- Superior chord definition when you need it - great for bass lines and leads
- Hali mode (traditional) enhances overdriven tones for mid-gain crunch to sputtery leads
- Demhe mode (high gain) pulls great fuzz tones and enhanced thickness out of clean amps
- Tunable Hi-Cut is useful for pairing with all ranges of guitars, amps, and pedals
- Highly stackable - run the Carcosa into other drives, fuzzes, and FX for all-new textures
- Interactive Before (gain) and After (bias) controls adjust grit and definition
- Read More
Combining the Carcosa's wide-ranging AFTER bias control with two toggle positions creates tones that range from porcine fatness to dessicated shards. This versatility makes the Carcosa Fuzz a good companion for dirty or clean amps. True bypass, tons of output, and the visage of the King in Yellow sets the stage for fuzzy madness.
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz has an exaggerated mid-range and treble character that help it stand out in a mix. It has been designed to cut through a dense and heavy band but still have great note articulation with chords. However, when extreme bias (AFTER) ranges are selected many wild and over-the-top sounds are possible.
Runs on a 9V battery or a 9V centre-negative AC adapter (not included).