DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Vintage and modern silicon flavours in a single pedal
- Superior chord definition when you need it - great for bass lines and leads
- Hali mode (traditional) enhances overdriven tones for mid-gain crunch to sputtery leads
- Demhe mode (high gain) pulls great fuzz tones and enhanced thickness out of clean amps
- Tunable Hi-Cut is useful for pairing with all ranges of guitars, amps, and pedals
- Highly stackable - run the Carcosa into other drives, fuzzes, and FX for all-new textures
- Interactive Before (gain) and After (bias) controls adjust grit and definition
Combining the Carcosa's wide-ranging AFTER bias control with two toggle positions creates tones that range from porcine fatness to dessicated shards. This versatility makes the Carcosa Fuzz a good companion for dirty or clean amps. True bypass, tons of output, and the visage of the King in Yellow sets the stage for fuzzy madness.
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz has an exaggerated mid-range and treble character that help it stand out in a mix. It has been designed to cut through a dense and heavy band but still have great note articulation with chords. However, when extreme bias (AFTER) ranges are selected many wild and over-the-top sounds are possible.
Runs on a 9V battery or a 9V centre-negative AC adapter (not included).
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand DOD Condition New