DBX 266XS Dual Compressor Gate
Adding a dbx® 266xs Compressor/Limiter/Gate to your live sound rig or studio gives you more dynamic control to help create a more polished, professional sound. Having compression in your audio chain gives you the ability to smooth out uneven levels, add sustain to guitars and fatten up your drums.
- Error proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes
- New gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup
- Stereo or dual-mono operation
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4 inch TRS and XLR connectors
- Side Chain insert
- Classic dbx® Auto mode
- Read More
The dbx 266xs is the latest in a long line of the world's most successful compressors from the inventors of the technology. Its patented Overeasy® compression technology provides smooth and musical performance while the AutoDynamic™ attack and release controls, found only on dbx compressors, puts great sound within easy reach.
The 266xs can operate in stereo or dual-mono modes, has true RMS power summing and features quality XLR and 1/4 inch TRS inputs and outputs. It cuts no corners on visual feedback with gain reduction metering and easy-to-read backlit switches.