DBX 231S Dual 31 band graphic equalizer (Silver)
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx® EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 231s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
dbx 231s Features
• Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
• Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
• Front panel bypass switch
• ±12 dB input gain range
• 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
• XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
• Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
• Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.