D'Addario ECG24 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Jazz Light, 11-50
ECG24, D'Addario's best selling gauge of flatwound strings, delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
Brand D'Addario Condition New
Other products to consider
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Yet to install these, but have used before. Great guage for rock and blues musicians that want to try a little jazz, but still able to bend a little.|
|Superb and efficient repair to a Gibson Guitar|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|