D'Addario EXL165 Nickel Wound Bass Strings, Custom Light 45-105, Long Scale
EXL165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from an EXL170 (.45 and .60) with the low strings from an EXL160 (.85 and .105). This set is optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of a comfortable playing tension with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
- Hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160 for ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Brand D'Addario Condition New