D'Addario EXL140 Nickel Wound Electric Strings, Light Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
D'Addario EXL140 is one of D'Addario's most popular hybrid sets, combining the high strings from an EXL110 (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending. Optimised for down or drop tuning!
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand D'Addario Condition New
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|The strings are very good, until, like all guitar strings, they fail to remain in tune.|
|Bought as 2nd choice when my usual string brand/ size were sold out. So pleasantly surprised by the results, there may now become my no. 1!|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|