ART Dual X Direct Two Channel Active DI box
The ART Dual X Direct provides two independent high quality active interfaces that let you connect instrument, line, or speaker level signals to a mixer or other balanced inputs. Each of the high impedance 1/4 inch and XLR inputs (provided via 'combo' jacks) are buffered and converted by very low noise active electronics into an isolated, balanced, low impedance signal output. The Dual X Direct has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels. This gives the Dual X Direct a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in high noise environments.
The input ATTENUATOR switches allow for a wide range of signal levels and the input THRU jacks allow for tapping off of your signal chain. The GROUND LIFT switches let you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, when appropriate, to isolate two systems, thereby reducing hum and ground-loop noise.
The Dual X Direct''s active circuitry is powered by phantom voltage from the OUTPUT connections or by an internal 9V battery, when external power is not available. When powered by a battery, it draws less than 7.5 mA which should provide more than 100 hours of operation with a new battery (alkaline recommended). If phantom power is available, then the Dual X Direct will automatically draw its power from the external source. The POWER ON/OFF switch lights more dimly when the unit is running off of the battery, lights more brightly when it is running off of phantom power, and is off when the unit is inactive.
The compact black-anodized all aluminium case and it's active design allow the Dual X Direct to provide years of trouble free service in Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed Install, D.J., and virtually any PA application. It's full feature set, rugged construction, and high-end specifications make the Dual X Direct the obvious choice.
• Fully active design
• Phantom voltage or 9V battery powered
• Converts high-impedance balanced / unbalanced inputs into 600 Ohm balanced outputs
• Switchable input attenuation (0, -30 dB)
• Switchable ground lift
• 1/4 inch TRS / XLR combo connector inputs
• XLR connectors for balanced outputs
• Rugged extruded aluminum case
• Dimensions (DxWxH): 3.9 x 4.6 x 1.85 inches / 99 x 117 x 47
• Weight: 0.84 lbs / 0.38 kg
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
On demo in store No Brand Art Condition New