* SPECIAL OFFER * AKG D112 mkII Dynamic Microphone Bundle
AKG D112 MkII professional dynamic bass drum microphone bundle, featuring an integrated flexible mount, low profile boom stand and 10m XLR microphone cable.
- Integrated flexible mount makes it even more versatile
- Bass resonance volume chamber for unique, punchy sound
- Large diaphragm dynamic microphone delivers accurate low frequencies
- Integrated hum-compensation coil keeps noise to an absolute minimum
- Industry benchmark for bass drum microphone used on stages worldwide for over 30 years
- Low porofile boom stand and 10m cable included
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 1 x AKG D112 mkII Dynamic Microphone
• 1 x 10 metre XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
• 1 x Low Profile Mic Stand w/Boom
AKG D112 mkII Dynamic Microphone
The AKG D112 MkII professional dynamic bass drum microphone features a new integrated flexible mount, while retaining all the sonic strengths that have made it's predecessor the industry-standard.
Over the years the D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the best bass drum microphones ever made, for its high SPL capability, punchy EQ and bulletproof construction.
The D112 MkII can handle more than 160 dB SPL without distortion. Its large diaphragm has a very low resonance frequency that delivers a solid and powerful response below 100 Hz. Its authoritative low end is complemented by a narrow-band presence boost at 4 kHz that punches through even dense mixes and loud stage volumes with forceful impact. One of the many reasons artists and sound engineers love the D112 MkII is that it requires no additional EQ to sound just right as soon as you bring up the fader. Further refining its performance, the D112 MkII features an integrated hum-compensation coil that keeps noise to an absolute minimum.
In addition to being an exceptional bass drum mic on stage and in the studio, the D112 MkII is an excellent choice for miking electric bass cabinets and trombones.
AKG D112 MkII Specifications
Polar Patterns: Cardioid
Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 17000 Hz
Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
Electrical Impedance: 210 Ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: cardioid
Audio Output: Balanced 3 pin Male XLR
Dimensions (L x H x Dia): 115 x 126 x 70 mm
Weight: mic only 300 g
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Akg Condition New