AKG P5i Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The AKG P5i is a high-performance dynamic vocal microphone, with HARMAN Connected PA compatibilities.
- High feedback suppression with supercardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use with on-stage monitoring
- Integrated windscreen for elimination of pops and wind noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and full metal body to withstand every live performance
- Includes stand adapter and zip bag for daily use and easy transport
- Full compatibility with HARMAN Connected PA systems for fast setup and optimised sound
- Read More
The AKG P5i high-performance dynamic vocal microphone delivers powerful sound for lead vocals. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures utmost gain before feedback and suppresses ambient noise—even on the loudest stages. P5i also features a heavy-duty metal body to withstand tough stage performances, and an integrated windscreen that efficiently eliminates pop and wind noise. And best of all, the AKG P5i features embedded HARMAN ioSYS technology so it automatically configures with the HARMAN Connected PA app and ecosystem, providing effortless set up, instant recall of performer and presets, and great sound for musicians of all skill levels.
Compatible With Harman Connected PA
AKG P5i is the ideal microphone for musicians who want to spend less time setting up and more time focusing on their music. Unlike ordinary handheld live mics, AKG P5i has embedded HARMAN ioSYS technology which enables it to automatically recognise and configure with the HARMAN Connected PA app and ecosystem of products, to take the guesswork out of setting up and getting consistently great sound. Current products that support HARMAN Connected PA include Soundcraft Ui mixers, JBL PRX800W loudspeakers, and dbx Di1 direct boxes. And with legendary AKG engineering and sound quality at its core, P5i brings out the best in any performance.
AKG P5i Specifications
Audio frequency bandwidth: 40–20000Hz
Electrical impedance: 580 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Output connector: Balanced 3-pin XLR
Dimensions (L x D): 190 x 51 mm