AKG C414 XLS Condenser Microphone
- Nine selectable pickup patterns enable to choose the perfect setting for every application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components ensure shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
For over 60 years, leading musicians and engineers have used legendary AKG microphones to capture their sound so their audience hears every nuance. The C 414 family has been one of the world's most widely-used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG has continually set new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications and ease of use to answer requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and audio engineers.
The C 414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C 414 model. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone for decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument the new C 414 XLS combines proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
The C 414 XLS comes complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shock mount.
AKG C 414 XLS Specifications
Polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight and 4 intermediate settings
Frequency range: 20 to 20, 000 Hz
Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV) ± 0.5 dB
Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158 dB (0/-6/-12/-18 dB) for 0.5% THD
Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A (0 dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
Signal/noise ratio: 88 dB
Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz. 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
Powering: approximately 4 mA
Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
Net weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
4 Recommended Accessories
Brand Akg Condition New Specifications
AKG C 414 XLS Features
AKG C414 XLII Condenser Microphone£637.50In Stock
AKG C 214 condenser microphone£259.00In Stock
AKG C414 XL II/ST condenser microphones (stereo pair)£1,415.83Out of stock