Vox V847 Wah Pedal
There's only one way to get the real sound and feel of the classic Wah-Wah pedal that changed electric guitars in the '60s - the reissue VOX V847.
- Get the real sound and feel of the 60's wah pedal
- Built to the exact specifications of the original
- Original-style vinyl carrying case included
Built to the exact specifications of the original pedal used by the most influential guitarists of the late '60s and '70s, this Wah-Wah is totally authentic right from its classy chrome top to its legendary growl. An original-style, vinyl carrying case is also included.
- Read More
• Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
• Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P) + AC adaptor input on pedal
• Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
• Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
• Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
• Weight: 1673g (including battery)
• Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Vox Condition New Specifications
Other products to consider
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Effects Pedal Add to compare£92.00In Stock
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Great product works very well, I love the sound of it and it looks great!|
|The first pedal I had didn't work. Now I have a working one - it's an OK wah. You get what you pay for.|
|most amazing wah ive ever owned. really great sound and build quality.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|